Renfrew County Bus Drivers
Remember some key things:
As we have spoken to many employees from your workplace, it is evident to us that unionization of the workplace is on the minds of many. Teamsters are about families and fairness, endorsing training and education in the workplace. We are about our Members being an active participant in their own future and having a strong voice in the workplace. Teamsters represent Stock drivers, mechanics and monitors in Kingston, as well as hundreds of bus drivers in North America.
• You carry the most precious cargo in the world - parents place their trust in you;
• You are a professional and skilled employee;
• You require significant training and a valuable ‘B’ class license;
• You require a clean driving record;
• You require exceptional people skills;
• You are fully responsible for the overall mechanical, electrical, and safety aspects of the employers equipment on a daily basis
• You are required to work a daily split shift.
Don't leave the future to chance - you have so much to gain and nothing to lose - get the facts today! Please feel free to contact us in any way - all contact is confidential!
There are new labour laws in Ontario - lets take advantage today!